Family Estate Cleanup and Hauling Services
Facing the responsibility of cleaning out an estate by yourself can seem overwhelming. When you partner with us, we will remove everything except hazardous waste, from large furniture and appliances to boxes of clothes and bags full of trash. We’ll also work to get the job done quickly, allowing you to move forward with your other obligations.
Whether you need to remove a few large items or several truckloads of trash, Junk Removal Plus can help you with your estate cleanup requirements. We’re committed to delivering the safest and most efficient disposal services while taking care to avoid any damage to the property. We also take pride in offering eco-friendly disposal, taking care of all your recyclables and donating unwanted items whenever possible.
How Our Estate Junk and Trash Removal Services Work
If you choose Junk Removal Plus to clean out your estate and haul away all the unwanted items, making the arrangements requires three simple steps.
Request a quote:
Securing a free, no-obligation quote involves letting us know the items needing removal and the layout of the property.
Setting a schedule:
We’ll work with you to establish a time that works best for you and our team.
We’ll handle all the work:
We’ll arrive at your estate, remove the junk and unwanted items, load everything on trucks and haul it away.
Guaranteed upfront prices. Get your quote today.
How to Prepare for an Estate Cleanout
Even though estate cleanouts can be extremely challenging for all parties, there are steps you can take to help facilitate the process, including:
- Secure all financial documents: After a loved one passes away, there are still responsibilities to handle, including taxes, bills and insurance matters. It’s vital to locate all bank statements, wills, property deeds and other essential documents and store them somewhere safe.
- Work with other family members: While family deaths can often cause confusion and frustration among some family members, it’s critical to work together and compromise on what happens with the estate.
- Sort through everything: Many folks tend to store their valuables in the most secure or hidden places, so searching through every room and closet is crucial to ensure that nothing gets left behind. In addition, extensive sorting in advance prepares you better for the cleanup stage.
- Hire an appraiser: Something that might appear worthless at face value can often be worth a significant amount of money. An appraiser can help you determine which items are worth keeping, selling or donating to charity.
- Develop a cleanout strategy: Making a list of everything you want to accomplish during the cleanup can save you valuable time in the long run. Breaking down your plan into small steps can make the process even easier and help you choose the best way to remove junk from your estate while preserving what matters to you.
Reach out to Junk Removal Plus Today for Estate Junk Removal in Your Area
Let Junk Removal Plus help you during the challenging times of an estate cleanout with the industry’s most professional and friendliest junk removal services. Complete our booking form today to request a free quote.