Professional Office Junk Removal and Hauling Solutions
If you work in a hectic office environment and need to clean out your work area, the last thing your employees need to do is spend days packing up items, removing junk and loading it onto trucks for hauling. Besides wasting valuable work time, lifting heavy furniture and cabinets poses a safety risk. When you hire our professional team to remove your junk, your employees can focus on the tasks that matter most to your company’s bottom line.
Hiring Junk Removal Plus to remove all your junk makes sense because there’s never an easy way to handle it yourself. We offer a safe, efficient and environmentally friendly service to eliminate all the stress and headaches that often come when you tackle jobs like these alone.
There are many reasons you might need to clean out an office building, from simple decluttering to making equipment and furniture upgrades to relocating your operation. Let us take care of all the physical labor and cover the heavy lifting, loading and hauling. Aside from hazardous materials, we can remove anything you don’t want or need.
Examples of common items we remove from office spaces include:
- Desks and chairs
- Filing and storage cabinets
- Framed pictures and posters
- Computers, printers and other electronics
How Our Office Junk and Trash Removal Services Work
We make it simple to hire a professional team of contractors to safely and efficiently remove the junk from your office. Just follow these three steps:
Contact us for a price:
Beginning the process is as easy as contacting us to provide the details of your office space and the specifics of the junk that needs hauling.
Set a time for the removal:
We’ll work together to determine the best time to arrive at your location and remove your unwanted items.
Let us do the work:
We’ll come to your office, remove the items, load them on our truck and haul them away.
Guaranteed upfront prices. Get your quote today.
Best Ways to Remove Junk From Your Office Building
Whether you’re moving to a new location or doing a mass reorganization, these tips can help streamline the entire process, even before you contact us for a price.
- Create a schedule: If you build a schedule consisting of small steps and stick to it, it will make your cleanout much easier.
- Build a new floor plan: Knowing in advance where you want to put your office furniture and equipment can save hours of reorganizing later, even if you’re rearranging your existing office layout.
- Back up your data: If your move or cleanup involves relocating computer equipment, it’s vital to back up all your files and data first.
- Sort through paperwork: Decide which materials you want to keep and shred those that have become obsolete.
Connect With Junk Removal Plus for a Nearby Office Junk Removal Team
If you’re facing a big office move or cleanout and are concerned about all the work involved, let the team at Junk Removal Plus help. We’re committed to delivering the highest-quality services to make your undertaking as easy as possible. Fill out our online booking form today to get started.